August 23, 2011 by k. liz
Today, these are ALL kindergarten teachers that I am reading. Hey! I need some inspiration!
1. Mrs. Larremore’s The American Teacher: A new education documentary coming out in September. Sounds like it is going to be good!
2. Shannon’s Poetry Journals: Making them Matter: Good ideas for young language learners! Love her philosophy of sharing materials and not charging!
3. Mrs. Wills’ Teacher Talk Tuesday: LOVED THIS!! Will have to adapt some of these ideas for my classroom this year! I love how she uses pictures since the little ones aren’t always reading when they first come to school!
4. Mrs. Pearce’s Oh The Things They Will Say: This will make you laugh, or at least smile. 🙂
5. Mrs. Poulin’s Would You Like to Take a Peek?: Take a look around a pretty well out-fitted Kindergarten classroom!