January 3, 2012 by k. liz
Happy New Year!
Sorry that I’ve been MIA recently, but I’ve been celebrating the holidays, hanging out with family, and getting sick. So, it has been a busy week and a half. Today I just wanted to write about my goals for 2012 on Just a Word.
1. New Year goals:
- write on a whim
- post on schedule
- read more like-minded blogs
- interact with others in the field
2. These are the categories that I am planning on writing consistently this year:
- education practically (lesson plan ideas or activities)
- education academically (ideas and thoughts on educational practices, theories, strategies, etc.)
- education socially (sharing other blogs or resources)
So, hopefully, starting next week I’ll have a schedule down and you can expect to read three posts a week from me. I also hope to do a few more series this year, so if you have any ideas of what you’d like to read, leave a comment below.
Sorry this is a generally boring, housekeeping post, but that’s kind of how I feel today – minus the housekeeping.
Enjoy the first week of the new year!!