March 7, 2013 by k. liz
This one’s for the students, so feel free to pass it along! I have in the last few years found myself nearly addicted to Youtube, and not to just random videos of cats and crazy dances, but to people who regularly make videos on different topics. There are some very informative, funny, and interesting channels out there. A good way to immerse yourself in English is to subscribe to a channel and follow it regularly. Not only can you choose a topic that interests you, but you will hear very natural English. You can join the conversation by leaving comments, or you can message the person directly. Here are a few of my recommendations for different interests:
1. Girls: interested in fashion and beauty? Check out MissGlamorazzi.
2. Interested in a musician’s life? Check out Luke.
3. Interested in life and well-being? Check out NikkiPhilippi.
4. Interested in cooking? Check out Byron Talbott.
5. Interested in literature and media? Check out the Lizzie Bennet Diaries.
What are you interested in? Let me know and I can find a channel for you!!